CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What a speech!!!! What a speech.

Obama made a brilliant move when he chose Biden as I understand that Biden is an AMAZING debater...totally cutthroat!! But then McCain one up'd him. He made a move that would suffocate Biden's strongest attribute...he chose Sarah Palin. Now if Biden goes Kung Fu on Palin (though, after last night's performance, she seems like she could withstand such an attack), Biden will look like he's "attacking a woman" or "women bashing" and it could back fire on Obama and Biden. THIS, only adds to what just became a very unique election. For me, it just got real interesting.

2 comments:

JennJam said...

Personally, I don't care what race or gender someone is, as I don't think either is a good enough reason to vote or not vote for anyone, however - - since such a big deal is being made about Sarah Palin's gender and that either way, this is 'a historic' election, let me just say . . . I couldn't be more thrilled that Sarah Palin is the choice. I absolutely LOVE HER. What I love most about her is that she truly was 'just one of us' who'd had enough of the corruption she saw. As an Ethics Supervisor, she went to those who could do something about 'the corruption.' When her concerns were ignored, she didn't just resign her position (and herself to the obviousness that 'corruption exists') - - she took it one step further and ran for the job, herself! She beat out an incumbent Republican Governor and a Democratic opponent, becoming the Governor of Alaska, for crying out loud!

It reminds me of one of my very favorite quotes, from Edmund Burke: "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

And apparently, 'good women,' too.

Achtung Amy! said...

Thanks JJ....you are so right!