CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lookout Mo-Tab


So, I've decided to tap into my musical roots (I come from a very musically talented familia, though I am merely average) and I joined the UofU Institute Choir. Though this move could ultimately solidify my geek-dom, I feel obligated to my heritage to press on anyway. Okay, not really...I just love Christmas and I want to be able to sing Christmas carols in September. I could just follow my mother's lead and do it in the car and home all year long, but I don't want to climb that high up on the crazy tree. Just saying. And no, I am not the oldest in the class...just second oldest. :)

1 comments:

buzzanna said...

You go girl! I want to come to a show. I always loved being in choirs at Christmastime. Besides, I'm sure you don't look like the oldest...by a mile.