CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Winners & Losers

Winner: 3 day weekend. Score!

Winner: September...my favorite month rolled in the most amazing storm. I loved it!

Loser: My electric toothbrush seems to be possessed by an evil spirit. It turns itself on but it cannot be turned off. It just runs and runs til its dead.

Winner: Obama. I can now say that Obama and I agree on at least one thing. In a statement, he stated "I think people's families are off limits, and people's children are especially off limits." I agree with the later part of his statement about "children" being "off limits". Too bad his fellow liberal media fans didn't get his point.

Winner: New Orleans. Phew, that was a close one.

Winner: Me. I spent my Labor Day being laborious. I painted a room for the first time in my life and I did it all by myself. I decided to paint my bedroom "Soulful Music" which really is a midnight purple/blue...and I love it. I just high-fived myself.

Winner: Me again for having the most amazing family ever. I spent Sunday night with them and they are just so great. I love and miss them so much and need to make more time for them.

1 comments:

Singing Reep said...

YOU KNOW WE'RE AMAZING!!!! You totally should make more time for us!!!

Winner and Looser: for High-Fivin' yourself.