CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

R.I.P. Our Trip





I'm so sad my girls trip is over. I seriously got my world rocked! Great Music, Great Locations, Great Company. The only way it could've been better is if it was longer. Best part was that I was DAMN funny. Hardly a "Lamey" moment...just ask the girls! It wasn't just Mare and I laughing at my jokes. No, really....I'M FUNNY. SOME highlights.... - Multnomah Falls...where Michelle "poked a badger with a spoon". (Okay, it was a spider with a stick...we screamed nonetheless.) - Gummy Bears. - Lead singer of 'People In Planes'...nearly falling off the stage onto Uyen and I. He recovered, just in time to knock the lead microphone over on top of Michelle, Mare and Lowder. Michelle caught it and saved their lives. Typical Michelle heroin skills. - B.J.'s (mmmmmmmmmm) Bar & Grill. - Seeing Lowder "speechless" for the first time ever...at the sight of Kelly Jones (see how close we were!) - Making fun of "sassy" Uyen .... endlessly! - Voodoo Doughnuts "The Magic is in the Hole". Seriously the weirdest donuts I've ever seen and they are GOO-OD! Flavors like Tang, Coco Pebbles, maple and bacon, etc. Check them out www.voodoodoughnuts.com. - The rain and the very green trees. - "Car"oke. - Crazy homeless people. Why is this a highlight? We had so many laughs at the things that insane things that came out of their mouths. - Shopping, Shopping, Shopping, Shopping, Shopping. (Not to be confused with "jogging, jogging..."). - Just 2 hours from Forks...very surreal especially when reading about vampires in Seattle while actually IN Seattle. - and last but not least...Stereophonics!!!!!! Worse thing about our trip...damn tuberlance and that our trip is over. I love my girls!! I miss my girls...

5 comments:

Achtung Amy! said...

PS - The sound is terrible because it was so freakin' loud but don't we look like we're having so much fun?

Ang said...

I LOVED THIS TRIP!!!!!!! I wish so much that we could be there right now! Just think one week ago today I saw the love of my life for the first time!

I was yelled at today for making out with a certain Brit too today! WHAT A TRIP!

kelliej said...

AMY! At first I was thinking why the hell is Amy not posting anymore...is she ok..what happened? And then in a genius pregnancy thought I rememebered....You are no longer Achtung! So, I'm glad I found you again Sema Ames. And, seriously, you better not change your name again, because it is no sure thing that I will find you.

kelliej said...

and yes, I love to add extra "e"'s to remember...

buzzanna said...

What kind-of sis am I, I didn't even know you left. What if something had happened, I would have been clueless!

Glad you had fun! It sounds awesome. Bring me some donuts.