CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A FEW QUOTES I FEEL *REALLY* GOOD ABOUT

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help." --Ronald Reagan

"Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country."-- Calvin Coolidge

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country." -- Andrew Johnson

"We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for people but because of what people did for themselves and for one another." -- Richard Nixon (We've totally forgotten this and it will be to our demise if we don't do something about it quick.)

0 comments: