CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

One thing that brings me the so much joy each night is America's Funniest Videos. Call me a simpleton...I fully admit when it comes to entertainment, I'm easily appease. No matter how many times I've seen an particular AFV episode, I laugh as if its the first time. Kids and silly pets are hilarious! Its my mental therapy. I can have the worst day of my life and my mood change 360 degrees within minutes. I've been tuning in 5 days a week for almost a year.

However, I was delivered a big blow last night...as I got word that this viewing pleasure will be discontinued effective November 1st. I am utterly devastated.

I blame Obama.

6 comments:

lizzo said...

Amy, although our politics differ, we'll always have AFV. And that we will always agree....wait...

Is that the lame show Danny Tanner hosted??

LAME!!!!

Carrie said...

The Waymans will be devastated, they watch every episode. Long live AFV

Achtung Amy! said...

Oops, I should note that its only being cancelled from its daily veiwing on WGN. I think it'll still be weekly on ABC...but to be honest, its just not enough. America's going to pot.

Kristin said...

LOL... I love your closing statement. You crack me up!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JennJam said...

I blame Obama too.

Wait, what are we talking about, again?

Oh, it doesn't matter.
EVERYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT!

(I kid, I kid!)

McCain-Palin '08!

~JJ
(from the 'swing state' of Virginia!
Wait, does that make me a swinger?? I'm moving. Perhaps out of the country, I'll let you know on Wednesday. HEE HEE!)