CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Could Reality TV Get Anymore Awesomely Bad?

Well, maybe not "awesomely bad" but just ridiculously "lame". (Insert obvious hand motion here). I stumbled around the TV this weekend and discovered a new low in reality TV. That would be..."Paris Hilton's New BFF". Crap, I can no longer respect myself if I use "that hot" and now "bff"????? Again, LAME! (I clearly choose to be in denial about the Paris and Carl's Jr. affiliation. That is just asking me to give up way too much). So, you could guess but the premise of this show (maybe not a new show, but new to me, who knows) is for contestants to compete to be crowned as Paris's new "best friend forever". Of coarse there is the standard ridiculous challenge, and the big "who gets sent home" climax at the end of each episode. I fully admit to watching 20 minutes of this show out of pure train wreck curiosity. For a moment, it made me so sad for those poor pathetic contestants...and then I quickly rushed off to rocked myself in the shower.

Reality TV, why do you hate me?

1 comments:

LDeSbian said...

I'm worried about you. First you are watching this, and then I caught you watching the Lifetime channel about strippers!

What's next?!