CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008


A super huge "THANK YOU" to....

Britta

Carrie

Fletcher

Michelle

Uyen

Your donation of time, money, and items to my Sub-For-Santa Charity Auction on Saturday, made it possible for us to reach our goal of $20,000!!!!!!!! This will benefit more than 160 children!!! Truly amazing what people can do when they put their mind to it.

I recognize you were supporting me just as much as you were this worthy cause. Many blessings be upon your heads! I'm truly indebted to you. We couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you so much!!!

1 comments:

bv said...

Whoa, I didn't see. Thanks for the heads up! I am super excited for you, your ward and the individuals that will benefit this season! Congrats on a job well done and I was more than happy to help just a little tiny bit!