CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

What the Change?

This change of hostess is brought to you by...

- An itch for change...and its less devastating than a spontaneous hair cut.
- Britta, who has the most creative and darling blog and I hate her for it.
- Reluctancy to work. Its Friday for crying out loud!
- Nora Roberts, who often writes under the alias of J.D. Robbs (fellow trashy novel readers already know this).
- If the "artist formally known as Prince" jumped off a cliff, I just might too.
- The REAL REASON: "Blogger" took away my creative freedom with a technical clinch. Achtung Amy is dead.

On the BV-side: Yes, I fully admit to copying master blogger Britta Vaughn with my fancy signature. I like to think of it as following being tuned in to a new fashion trend rather than a form of plagiarism but a hero can't be a hero, without a hero right?

Here is to curing the itch. BV, you rock.

2 comments:

Michelvis said...

Wow, I like it. Perfectly stated. You rock Sema Amy!

Singing Reep said...

I LOVE your profile picture....VOGUE!