CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Think We've Learned Our Multiplications


Whatever you do, don't drink the water at my family's house. Apparently its been contaminated with whatever is in Angelina Jolie's water.

My family learned just a few months earlier that my sister Ann was expected her 4th (accidentally, ha ha) in May. YEAH!

But on Sunday night, I learned that my sister-in-law Kim and my brother Jeff are having a baby too! I am so very excited for them as they have been married for 5+ years and this will be their first child in October. We've unmercifully been pressuring Jeff to give Kim what she wants more than anything...a baby. This is a very very VERY exciting news!!!!

But that's not all....

My sister-in-law Bonnie and my brother Robert decide to get in on the baby news action by also announcing that they are going to be having a baby in October too!!!!!!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little family has been growing slowly for the last 10 years. But between 2007 and 2009 (including babies on the way) we will have grown by 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is monumental and blows my mind. Its so exciting! We will never be as large as the Osmonds, but I think we are trying.

2 comments:

JennJam said...

Amy, I am excited for you!

My already good-sized family grew this way, too, and as my family pics on FB will prove, it is now HUGE!

But it is such a joy to be involved in the lives of the children of our siblings and other family members.

Congrats to your (growing) family!

Singing Reep said...

Hey....I may be jumping on the wagon too......sometime....soon...maybe. Not sure. Anyways....long live the Reynolds!