CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

One of Amy's Toe Tappin' Tunes

My first post of 2009 goes to a very blog-worthy song..."Spiraling" by Keane. I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!! Its got an very original sound, its funky, its a bit saucy (to me), and its Keane, one of my all time favorite bands...(they are adorable, can you blame me?)

What is it about? I have no clue. Okay, I have some idea but I would love your opinion on the song meaning. Can some of you deep thinkers help this yellow out? It could be about dog food or taxes and I'd love it (the sound really rocks my face off) but I seriously wonder if I get the meaning of it.

Now its possible you have heard it all before or its been on the radio (I have no idea, I don't listen to the radio) but if not, check it out here and then give me your two cents.
I hope you fall in love with it too.

1 comments:

The Lingwalls said...

This is where I go to find out the meanings of songs. Mind you, it's not the interpretation of the artist, just fans. Let me know if this helps!
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858734286/